INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
Internal audits are carried out by the qualified auditors within the organization to identify conformance to the system followed in the organization(s). It helps to bring out any deviations or non-conformities and take corrective action to clear out the root causes for the non-conformance, thereby enhance improvement and morale in the organization.
The purpose of an internal audit schedule is to plan the type and number of audits, as well as, to identify and provide the necessary resources to conduct them.
List of Internal Auditor Training(s) we conduct
- Food Safety Internal auditor
- Quality Management Internal Auditor
- Environment Management Internal Auditor
- Health & Safety Management Internal Auditor
- HACCP Internal Auditor
- Good Manufacturing Practices Internal Auditor
- Good Storage Practices Internal Auditor
- Good Hygiene Practices Internal Auditor
- International Standard Food Safety Internal Auditor
” I had a great experience and good knowledge about COVID-19 precautions and I shared my knowledge with my family too. Thanks to Jophy sir “
” I’m thankful for the great support from Jophy sir who boosted our confidence to fight against COVID-19. “
Food Safety Allergen Control Training Training Date: 24 July 2021 Training Time: 3.00 pm IST Training platform: virtual zoom application Enquiry email: email@example.com Training Registration link :...
Whenever you get an opportunity to demonstrate yourself as Food Safety Professional, how confident are you to deliver? The Degree & Certificate demonstrates the fundamental knowledge and skills for having “Food Safety” know-how. In the current scenario of...