BRCGS – Brand Reputation through Compliance Global Standard, originally developed and published in 1998, regularly updated at regular intervals to reflect the latest thoughts in Food Safety. BRCGS has now attained worldwide recognition.
The standard provides a framework for food manufacturers to assist them in the production of safe food and to manage product quality to meet customer’s requirements. Certification against the standard is recognised by many retailers, food service companies and manufacturers around the world assessing the capabilities of their suppliers. In response to demand the standard has been translated into many languages to facilitate implementation by food business across the world.
The new version of the standard Issue – 08, focus on
- Encouraging development of product safety culture
- Expanding the requirements for environmental monitoring to reflect the increasing importance of this technique
- Encouraging sites to further develop systems for security and food defence
- Clarity for high-risk, high-care, and ambient high-care production risk zones
- Providing greater clarity for sites manufacturing pet food
- Ensuring global applicability and benchmarking to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
Standard at a Glance
Standard requires the development of Compliance
- Senior management commitment
- HACCP / Food Safety plan
- Quality Management System
- Prerequisite programmes
Benefits of the Standard
- Internationally recognised and GFSI benchmarked
- Provides a single standard and protocol, allowing independent assessment of a company’s food safety and quality systems
- Enables certified companies to appear in the publicity available part of BRC Global Standard Directory
- Enables companies to ensure their suppliers are following Good Food Safety Manufacturing Practices
- Provides – announced or unannounced audit programmes, to satisfy customer demand.
- Senior Management Commitment
- Food Safety Plan – HACCP
- Food Safety and Quality Management System
- Site Standard Requirements
- Product Control
- Process Control
- High-Risk, High-Care and Ambient High-Care Production Risk Zones
- Requirements for Traded Products
We conduct all types of Food Safety Training(s). We measure our training effectiveness with proper assessments of different parameters.
- Food Safety Training(s)
- IRCA Lead Auditor Training
- Highfield Food Safety Trainings (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Internal Auditor Training
” He is a more energetic person from morning (9.30 am) up to the end of the day class (5.30 pm). He is also very good at engaging students also to more listenable and energetic during class hours with workouts and exercises.
He is identifying the students easily on getting required clarification even though its online class. He is good in explaining and presenting ISO 22000-2018, auditor responsibility in an excellent manner with example
Improvement opportunity: Auditor checklist filling workout was very good but timing can be increased more in future.
Overall GOOD. “
” I really enjoyed the FSMS course and Jophy has presented the topics in an enthusiastic and interactive way. The content related to events and situations are more from his experience, This has very useful and exceeded my expectations. “
Whenever you get an opportunity to demonstrate yourself as Food Safety Professional, how confident are you to deliver? The Degree & Certificate demonstrates the fundamental knowledge and skills for having “Food Safety” know-how. In the current scenario of...