Food Safety System Certification – FSSC 22000 is also a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved Food safety standard
To fulfil an increasing need for affordable, safe and good quality food products, FSSC 22000 provides a trusted brand assurance platform to the food industry. Key in this mission is the availability of the FSSC 22000 certification Scheme for food safety management systems. This document contains the new Version 5 of the FSSC 22000 Scheme published in May 2019.
Main Factors that initiated the development of this version
- Publication of the new ISO 22000:2018 standard on 19 June 2018
- The transition period of 3 years for transition to the new ISO 22000:2018 standard as determined by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) latest 29 June 2021
- Enable Integrated Management System audits for FSSC 22000-Quality
- Improvement of previous Scheme requirements
- Compliance with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Benchmarking Requirements
- Compliance with relevant Accreditation Body requirements
Requirements of ISO 22000 & ISO 22002 standards
- Improve food safety processes, Reducing hazard and incident risk.
- Increase your reputation, earn customers and reduce costs, increase your profits.
- Improve your processes and helps you optimize your resources by reducing your costs.
- Access to international markets
- Ensuring the collective responsibility of all employees and implementing an effective self-control system
- Building trust in the supply chain
- Prove that your products and services are high quality, healthy and reliable.
- Reduce food safety hazards and reduce your risk of accidents.
- Ensuring the production of foodstuffs with prerequisite programs
- Improve the quality of foodstuffs
- Create a discipline in production activities
- Helps you to enter new markets and establish new partnerships.
- Ensure that your business is of high quality by supporting the food industry with a GFSI approved standard conformity
- FSSC 22000 integrates ISO 22000, ISO 22002 and HACCP, simplify your food safety studies and improves your documents and procedures.
Standard at a Glance
2. Normative References
3. Terms and Definitions
4. Context of the Organisation
9. Performance Evaluation
- Construction and layout of buildings
- Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance
- Measures for prevention of cross-contamination
- Pest control
- Food defence, bio-vigilance and bio-terrorism
- Layout of premises and workspace
- Waste Disposal
- Management of purchased material
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Personnel hygiene and employee facilities
- Product recall procedures
- Product information/consumer awareness
We conduct all types of Food Safety Training(s). We measure our training effectiveness with proper assessments of different parameters.
- Food Safety Training(s)
- IRCA Lead Auditor Training
- Highfield Food Safety Trainings (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Internal Auditor Training
“ He is a more energetic person from morning (9.30 am) up to the end of the day class (5.30 pm). He is also very good at engaging students also to more listenable and energetic during class hours with workouts and exercises.
He is identifying the students easily on getting required clarification even though its online class. He is good in explaining and presenting ISO 22000-2018, auditor responsibility in an excellent manner with an example.
Improvement opportunity: Auditor checklist filling workout was very good but timing can be increased more in future.
Overall GOOD. “
” The 5-days training program was good and was much beneficial and helpful. All the topics were explained clearly. All the team was very supportive and cooperative. “
Whenever you get an opportunity to demonstrate yourself as Food Safety Professional, how confident are you to deliver? The Degree & Certificate demonstrates the fundamental knowledge and skills for having “Food Safety” know-how. In the current scenario of...