Highfield qualifications is an awarding organisation recognised by employers and have worldwide acceptance. The training includes the Level 1 Courses as Basic or Foundation, Level 2 Courses for beginners, Level 3 Courses for Supervisors and Managers.
Highfield Training(s) we conduct
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- Level 2 International Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Award in Health & Safety at work
- International Award in Level 2 Risk Assessment
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work
” I was really bothered about COVID until I would attend the COVID training. And I was really afraid of COVID because I don’t know how to handle the situation. But after attending training, I got more information about handling & precaution against COVID. Now I could be able to share training information to all my relatives. “
” After training, I am more encouraged and not much bothered about COVID. And nowadays I will take precaution against COVID. “
Food Allergen Training
Food Safety Allergen Control Training Training Date: 24 July 2021 Training Time: 3.00 pm IST Training platform: virtual zoom application Enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org Training Registration link :...
Essential Skills Required in the Food Industry
Whenever you get an opportunity to demonstrate yourself as Food Safety Professional, how confident are you to deliver? The Degree & Certificate demonstrates the fundamental knowledge and skills for having “Food Safety” know-how. In the current scenario of...